- Explore The Forks: The Forks is a historic site where the Red and Assiniboine Rivers meet. It offers a vibrant atmosphere with markets, shops, restaurants, and outdoor spaces. You can stroll along the riverwalk, visit the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, or enjoy a meal at one of the many eateries.
- Visit the Assiniboine Park: Assiniboine Park is a beautiful urban park that offers various attractions. Explore the stunning English gardens, visit the Assiniboine Park Zoo to see over 200 species, or enjoy a leisurely walk through the park’s scenic trails. The park also features the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden, where you can admire unique works of art.
- Discover the Exchange District: The Exchange District is known for its well-preserved architecture and artistic atmosphere. Take a walking tour to admire the beautiful heritage buildings, explore the unique boutiques and art galleries, and visit the Manitoba Museum, which showcases the history and culture of the province.
- Learn at the Manitoba Museum: The Manitoba Museum is an excellent place to delve into the history, nature, and science of the region. Explore the museum’s galleries, including the immersive exhibits on the history of Manitoba, the Hudson’s Bay Company, and the vibrant culture of the Indigenous peoples.
- Enjoy the Winnipeg Art Gallery: The Winnipeg Art Gallery is the oldest public art gallery in Western Canada and houses a diverse collection of artwork. Explore the gallery’s collection of Canadian and international art, and don’t miss the Inuit art collection, which is one of the largest in the world. The gallery also hosts various exhibitions throughout the year.
Once in a Blue Moon
Discover Something New!
4 New Articles Today!