Weird behavior can vary widely depending on context and cultural norms, but here are some examples:
- Talking to oneself in public.
- Wearing mismatched or unconventional clothing.
- Collecting unusual items, like toenail clippings or expired food.
- Extreme obsession with a niche hobby or interest.
- Frequent and intense mood swings.
- Eating non-food items, known as pica.
- Believing in and discussing conspiracy theories.
- Engaging in bizarre rituals or superstitions.
- Inappropriate public displays of affection.
- Persistent and extreme paranoia.
Remember that what’s considered weird behavior can be subjective, and it’s important to approach people with understanding and empathy rather than judgment.