- I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
- I am taken from a mine and shut in a wooden case. From far away, I am sought for and brought to work. What am I?
- I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I?
- I am always hungry, I must always be fed. The finger I touch will soon turn red. What am I?
- I am taken from a mine and locked up in a wooden case. I have keys but cannot open or close. What am I?
- I am full of holes but still holds water. What am I?
Write down your what you think before going to all the answers.