Abrasive behavior examples can include:
- Insults and name-calling.
- Yelling or shouting at someone.
- Belittling or demeaning comments.
- Interrupting others frequently.
- Ignoring someone’s input or perspective.
- Using sarcasm in a hurtful way.
- Publicly criticizing or humiliating someone.
- Being overly aggressive or confrontational.
- Blaming others without taking responsibility.
- Dismissing or discounting someone’s feelings or concerns.
Abrasive behavior can be damaging to relationships and communication, so it’s important to promote respectful and constructive interactions instead.