1. Information We Collect
We collect various types of information, including:
1.1 Personal Information
When you choose to interact with our Service, such as by leaving comments or providing feedback, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This includes but is not limited to:
- Your name.
- Email address.
- Your website (if applicable).
1.2 Usage Data
We also collect data on how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This may include information such as:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address).
- Browser type.
- Browser version.
- The pages of our Service that you visit.
- The time and date of your visit.
- Time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Data
Once In A Blue Moon uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
4. Disclosure of Data
We respect your privacy and will not sell, trade, or share your Personal Information with third parties, except in the following cases:
- With your permission.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Once In A Blue Moon.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.